Thursday, January 16, 2014

Hello everyone.  Welcome to my new blog.  I decided to get my feet wet in 2014 by starting a blog to chat about my favorite subject:  Ministry to Kids.  I especially love Alaska kids. I am a full time Children's Pastor (16 years) and a leader in our fellowship (Alaska Assemblies of God). I am also a wife, mother and grandmother to 6 of the most adorable children who were ever born!  My husband, Tracy, and I also pastor a church in Kodiak, Alaska. 

 My passion is to reach and teach kids about Christ.  It is a big job and I want to do my very best. Another passion I have is equipping and motivating those who work with kids.   So in my blog I want to share ideas and network with other Children's Pastors and kid's workers.  I am sure we can discuss the joys and challenges we have encountered in working with this generation of kids.  We can also talk about trends in ministry and offer advice and help to those who ask for it. I also want to be a source of encouragement to those who struggle in feeling like they don't have the right tools to be able to minister or to those who feel like the challenges in reaching kids today are just too great.  Don't give up!  Many of us have been there. You are not alone!

So, let's get started.  If you have a question or a subject you want to talk about, send me an email.  I may not know the answer and promise to be transparent.  You see I am still learning too.  I look forward to hearing from you and will post again soon.  You can reach me at pastorpam@kodiakag.org.

1 comment: